- BA (Hons) Tourism amd Travel Management
- Shaw, S. (2013) ‘Ethnic Quarters: Exotic Islands or Hotbeds of Trans-national Innovation’, pp. 339-345, in M. Smith and G. Richards (eds.), Routledge Handbook of Cultural Tourism, London and New York: Routledge.
- Ferdinand N. and S. Shaw (2012) ‘Events in our changing world’, pp. 5-22, in N. Ferdinand and P. Kitchin (eds.) Events Management: an International Approach, London: Sage Publications.
- Shaw, S. (2012) ‘Faces, Spaces, and Places: Social and cultural impacts of street festivals in cosmopolitan cities’, pp. 401-415, in S. Page and J. Connell (eds.) Routledge Handbook of Events, Routledge: London and New York.
- Shaw, S. and Bagwell S. (2012 in press) ‘Ethnic Minority Restaurateurs and the Regeneration of “Banglatown” in London’s East End’, pp. 34-51, in V. Aytar and J. Rath (eds.) Selling Ethnic Neighborhoods: The Rise of Neighborhoods as Places of Leisure and Consumption, New York: Routledge.
- Shaw, S. (2011) ‘Marketing Ethnoscapes as Spaces of Consumption: Banglatown – London’s Curry Capital’, Journal of Town and City Management, Volume 1, number 4, March-May, pp. 381-395.
- Shaw, S. (2009) ‘Mapping the inconspicuous consumption practices of disadvantaged groups: The implications for urban design’, Annual International Conference of the Royal Geographical Society, 26-28th August, Manchester.
- Shaw, S. (2008) ‘Hosting a Sustainable Visitor Economy: Messages from London’s Banglatown’, Journal of Urban Regeneration and Renewal, Volume 1, Number 3, December/January, pp. 275-285.