- an overview of the climate change context including a map of available GHG standards, as well as those currently in development;
- information on how GHG standards, such as ISO 14064, can provide the tools for implementing climate mitigation and adaptation strategies;
- an overview of the future of GHG standards and how they can promote a faster up-take of new green technologies and low-emission practices;
- opportunities to enhance current GHG standards and standards development; and
- proposed changes to address concerns and help maximize the effectiveness of GHG standards in moving the world to a more sustainable future.