Ahead of the UN Food Systems Summit, SEI looks at actions to transform food systems and achieve critical progress on the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
SEI York, based at the University of York, has a diverse research agenda including air pollution, climate change, sustainable consumption and human health. Using a range of participatory approaches, such as citizen science, we help policy-makers in the UK and around the world, make informed decisions for a sustainable future.
- Postgraduate study
- Research areas
- Air quality, climate and environmental change
- Environments, human health and wellbeing
- Managing natural resources
- Private sector engagement
- Citizen science and other participatory approaches
- Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP)
- Nature-society relations
Understanding the challenges of inclusivity and climate resilience in transport planning in Africa: results of a needs assessment in 4 countries.