SEI York, based at the University of York, has a diverse research agenda including air pollution, climate change, sustainable consumption and human health. Using a range of participatory approaches, such as citizen science, we help policy-makers in the UK and around the world, make informed decisions for a sustainable future.
- Postgraduate study
- Research areas
- Air quality, climate and environmental change
- Environments, human health and wellbeing
- Managing natural resources
- Private sector engagement
- Citizen science and other participatory approaches
- Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP)
- Nature-society relations
A novel methodological approach to inform deforestation policies and to assess potential effectiveness of supply chain zero-deforestation commitments.