The high-level panel will explore how business, together with policy makers and international organizations can drive real transformation across sectors towards net-zero, nature positive and equitable value chains.
Organizers: World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Alyssa Auberger, Chief Sustainability Officer, Baker McKenzie
- Annica Bresky, CEO, Stora Enso
- Måns Nilsson, Executive Director host, SEI
- Wan Sayuti Wan Hussin, Head, Strategy & Policy Corporate Sustainability, Petronas
- Erik Solheim, Environment advisor, APRIL
- Sunny Verghese, CEO, Olam
- Dominic Waughray, Senior Advisor to the CEO, WBCSD
On-site participation is open to attendees of the Stockholm+50 international meeting.
See the full list of events
Find out more about Stockholm+50 side and associated events.