Anne joined SEI in October 2004 as a GIS analyst helping to develop spatial data for the classification of rural areas according to socio-economic and environmental conditions by producing ‘rural typologies’. In 2006 she joined the SCP team to work on projects relating to the using, creating and communicating the REAP tools and methods. Anne also delivers a number of lectures on Sustainable Consumption and Production for the Environment Department and Social Work and Social Policy.
Anne holds an MSc in Geographic Information Science, a BSc in Geography and Mathematics and qualified teacher status for Secondary Mathematics.
- Evaluating the use of a carbon footprint calculator: Communicating impacts of consumption at household level and exploring mitigation options
- Improving the policy application of footprint indicators to support Europe's transition to a one planet economy: The development of the EUREAPA tool
- A targeted social marketing approach for community pro-environmental behavioural change
- Towards a low carbon future – the development and application of REAP Tourism, a destination footprint and scenario tool
- Low-Greenhouse-Gas Consumption Strategies and Impacts on Developing Countries