SEI US has offices in Somerville, Massachusetts; Davis, California; and Seattle, Washington. The center conducts research and engages with decision-makers and civil society on energy, water, and climate policy as well as on broader dimensions of development, sustainability, and equity. It builds capacity through training and collaboration, and its decision-support tools are used widely around the globe.
General questions: info-US@sei.org
Main office (Massachusetts)
Phone: +1(617) 627-3786
Address: 11 Curtis Avenue, Somerville, MA 02144-1224
Open in Google Maps
Phone: +1(530) 753-3035
Address: 400 F Street, Davis, CA 95616
Open in Google Maps
The Seattle office is currently not in use due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please contact the main office until further notice.
Our Directors are invited to hold seats on the SEI US Board for two-year, renewable terms, and are selected for the broad professional experience and perspectives they can bring to the governance of the Institute. Current Directors hold or have held positions in academia, governmental environmental agencies, foundations and other non-profit research organizations.
- Måns Nilsson (Chair), Executive Director, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Susan Julius, Environmental Assessment Specialist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Dennis McLerran, Former Regional Administrator, Region 10, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Eileen Quigley, Founder and Director, Clean Energy Transition
- Elizabeth Soderstrom, Strategic Partnerships Officer, The Water Foundation
- Linda M. Abriola, Director, Tufts Institute of the Environment
Audited financial statements
SEI US is a non-profit research organization with 501c(3) status. Available below are simple audited financial statements, tax returns (Form 990), and single audit reports (per OMB Circular A-133). Financial statements for the SEI Foundation in Sweden are available under the About section of this website (see annual reports).
SEI US annual reports offer an overview of each year’s most important developments, as well as a listing of projects and publications for that year. Annual reports for the institute as a whole are available under the About section of this website.
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF, 2 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF, 2 MB)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF, 2 MB)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- 2012 Annual Report (PDF, 896 KB)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- 2010 Annual Report (PDF, 539 B)
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF, 686 KB)
- 2008 Annual Report (PDF, 1 MB)