Module 2: Plastic Waste Global Policies
- 18 min
- What types of policies can be applied to limit plastic production and/or consumption
- Why the informal sector is an important actor in the circular econmy
- Unsustainable production and consumption of plastic is equally harmful for all people and countries in the world. True or false?
- UNEP’s 2022 resolution to end plastic pollution legally binds states to action. True or false?
- Recovery infrastructure is an essential component of EPR, in order for it to work effectively. True or false?
- Informal waste collectors will collect all types of plastic. True or false?
- Informal waste collectors can save municipalities money through their informal recycling activities. True or false?
- In Kenya the use of plastic bags can lead to imprisonment. True or false?
Access the course
Module 2: Plastic Waste Global Policies can be accessed below: