About the event
Following brief introductions from each of the panellists, the chair will facilitate a lively discussion to help divulge insights and advice from the panel about their work and their experience engaging with policymakers globally, how they have worked with local policy and the impact they have had. What has the journey of the panellists been? How did they develop these policy relationships? This will be followed by a live Q&A with the audience.
- Dr Johan Kuylenstierna, Reader, SEI, University of York
- Dr Razia Fatima, Chief Research, Common Unit (HIV, TB, Malaria)
- Dr Sushil Baral, Managing Director of HERDi in Nepal
- Professor Rumana Huque, Executive Director of ARK Foundation, Bangladesh
- Professor Paul Revill, Centre for Health Economics, University of York
- Dr Helen Elsey, Interdisciplinary Global Development Centre (IGDC), University of York.
This is a joint event between the York Environmental Sustainability Institute (YESI) and the The York Policy Engine (TYPE) as part of the University of York‘s “Innovation to Impact” series. It will be chaired by Rob Watt, Head of Strategic Engagement at SEI.
To register for this event, click below.