Join this session to hear from the member companies of the World Economic Forum’s Alliance for Clean Air, the first coalition of multinational companies who have pledged to measure and reduce their air pollutant emissions and actively participate in the fight against air pollution. Today the guide that has allowed Alliance members to quantify the air pollutant emissions along their value chains is being launched by SEI, the Climate and Clean Air Coalition and Inter-IKEA group.
This session is hosted by We Mean Business Coalition in collaboration with the World Economic Forum, Clean Air Fund, Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) and Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC).
List of speakers
- Jane Burston, Executive Director, Clean Air Fund
- Alejandro René Daly Rivero, Young Consultant to the UNICEF-Astrazeneca YHP Partnership, Global Shaper-Bogotá Hub, World Economic Forum
- Andreas Ahrens, Head of Climate, Inter IKEA Group
- Claire Lund, Vice President Sustainability, GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Kate Brandt, Chief Sustainability Officer, Google
- Morten Bo Christiansen, Senior Vice President, Head of Decarbonisation, A.P. Møller-Maersk
- Sophie Punte, Managing Director, Policy, We Mean Business Coalition
- Pim Valdre, Head, Climate Ambition Initiative, World Economic Forum
Martina Otto, the Head of the Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC) Secretariat, and Eleni Michalopoulou, Research Associate from the Stockholm Environment Institute, will answer key questions during the session.