Bueno also did computer modeling for various SEI-US Climate Economics Group projects, and he co-authored Fat Tails, Exponents, and Extreme Uncertainty: Simulating Catastrophe in DICE, and The Caribbean and Climate Change: The Cost of Inaction (2008, with Cornelia Herzfeld, Elizabeth A. Stanton and Frank Ackerman), a report commissioned by the Environmental Defense Fund that he also translated into Spanish.
- Revision and update of elements of Mexico's Low Emissions Development Strategy
- Modelling Risk in Climate Economics
- San Francisco Consumption-Based Emissions Inventory (CBEI)
- Development Without Carbon
- Downscaling the CRED Model: Climate Impacts and Economic Development at the Sub-Regional Level