The international project Network for Green Office Standardization in the EU – NeGOSE started in 2011 and will last until the end of the year 2013. The lead partner of the project is KÖVET from Hungary and there are 6 more partners from Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and Estonia (SEI Tallinn). The project is co-funded by the EU Leonardo da Vinci Programme.
The aim of the project is to create environmentally sound and healthy offices and accordingly raise the awareness and skills of the office staff to a new level. Therefore, the conception of green offices will be enhanced and the green office related training modules will be improved. Adaptable Green Office training modules based on extensive needs analyses will be created.
The main outcome of the project is as follows:
- Trainers workshop training package for VET Green Office professionals aiming to provide EU organizations with Green office trainings (incl. materials and toolkit to accompany trainings);
- An interactive, European version of an office ecological footprint calculator;
- Informative homepage (incl. virtual office tool);
- Green Office competition in 6 countries;
- Extensive use of trainings with appropriate dissemination actions.