SEI York is a research centre nested within the dynamic and highly regarded Department of Environment and Geography at the University of York, part of the ‘Russell Group’ of leading UK universities.
The centre’s research falls into five broad categories:
- Air quality, climate and environmental change
- Citizen science
- Critical environmental governance
- Environments, human health and wellbeing
- Sustainable consumption and production (SCP)
York staff also participate in teaching as well as PhD and Post-Doc / MSc / MRes supervision. Details on postgraduate study at SEI are available here. The York centre is also part of the York Environmental Sustainability Institute (YESI), one of the University’s cross-campus, cross-disciplinary research organizations.
Want to keep up to date with all the latest research from the SEI York centre? Subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter using the form below.
The SEI York privacy notice details how we will process and take care of your personal data.
- Air quality, climate and environmental change – Chris Malley
- Citizen science – Rhys Archer
- Critical environmental governance – Bobby Farnan
- Environments, human health and well-being – Rachel Pateman
- Sustainable consumption and production – Simon Croft
General queries: [email protected]
Phone: +44 1904 322897
Address: Environment Building, Wentworth Way, University of York, York, YO10 5NG, UK