This event explored the implications of cross-border risks for adaptation planning at national, regional and global scales, calling for cross-country engagement and exchanges on adaptation to international climate risks.
Partners / Panelists:
- Katy Harris, Director of Adaptation Without Borders and Senior Policy Fellow, SEI
- Peter Bentley, Adaptation and Resilience Team Lead, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, UK
- Chris Kiptoo, Principal Secretary, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Kenya
- Anne Hammill, Director, NAP Global Network
- Estherine Fotabong, Head of Programme Implementation and Coordination Directorate, African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD)
- Tim Benton, Research Director (Emerging Risks) at Chatham House, representing the EU H2020 project CASCADES (Cascading climate risks: towards adaptive and resilient European societies)