SEI and KTH researchers will hold presentations about dependencies between SDGs, policy support and tool development, modelling and quanitfication of SDGs, as well as identification of knowledge gaps.
- Welcome and introduction: Linn Persson, SEI (moderator)
- Reciprocal dependencies between sustainability dimensions in the 2030 Agenda: Elisabeth Ekener and Cecilia Katzeff, KTH
- Towards systemic and contextual decision-making for Agenda 2030 – policy support and tool development: Nina Weitz, SEI
- Mapping synergies and trade-offs between energy and the Sustainable Development goals: Francesco Fuso-Nerini, KTH
- Science for Agenda 2030 – knowledge gaps for SDGs 12, 14 and 17: Åsa Persson, SEI
- Discussion: Research needs and possible areas of collaboration between SEI and KTH