Publications authored externally to SEI
- Maltais, Aaron. “A Climate of Disorder: What to Do About the Obstacles to Effective Climate Politics”, in Dominic Roser and Clare Heyward (eds) Climate Justice in a Non-Ideal World. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Maltais, Aaron & McKinnon, Catriona (eds). The Ethics of Climate Governance. Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.
- Maltais, Aaron. “Making our Children Pay for Mitigation”, in Aaron Maltais & Catriona McKinnon (eds) The Ethics of Climate Governance. Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.
- Maltais, Aaron. “Political obligations in a sea of tyranny and crushing poverty”, Legal Theory. Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 186-209.
- Maltais, Aaron. “Failing international climate politics and the fairness of going first”, Political Studies. Vol. 62, No. 3, pp. 618–633.
- Maltais, Aaron. “Radically non-ideal climate politics and the obligation to at least vote green”, Environmental Values, Vol. 22, No 5, pp. 589-608
- Maltais, Aaron.“Global warming and the cosmopolitan political conception of justice”, Environmental Politics, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 592-609.
- Maltais, Aaron. Global Warming and Our Natural Duties of Justice, Uppsala: Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis (Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy).