Since 2007, Amanda has provided technical assistance to developing countries primarily for assessments of vulnerability to adverse climate change impacts and integration of climate risks into local, national, and regional policies and planning processes. She provided technical assistance and capacity building in the preparation Second National Communications under the UNFCCC regarding assessing of sector vulnerability, including an emphasis on mapping coastal vulnerability to sea-level rise using Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Through her work at SEI, Amanda has contributed to climate change adaptation planning in the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
- Mapping the potential success of agricultural water management interventions for smallholders: where are the best opportunities?
- Testing a multi-scale scenario approach for smallholder tree plantations in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Indonesia Climate Change Adaptation Action plan (RAN-API): Concept Note
- Water for Electricity: Resource Scarcity, Climate Change and Business in a Finite World
- Biomass in a Low-Carbon Economy: Resource Scarcity, Climate Change, and Business in a Finite World