Publications authored externally to SEI
- Lebel L, Wattana S, Talerngsri P. 2015. Assessments of ecosystem services and human well-being in Thailand build and create demand for coproductive capacity. Ecology and Society 20 (1): http://www.ecologyandsociety.org/vol20/iss21/art12/ES-2014-6527.pdf
- Dany V, Bajracharya B, Lebel L, Regan M, Taplin R. 2015. Narrowing gaps between research and policy development in climate change adaptation work in the water resources and agriculture sectors of Cambodia. Climate Policy. doi: 10.1080/14693062.2014.1003523
- Lebel, L., Lebel, P., Chitmanat, C., & Sriyasak, P. 2014. Benefit sharing from hydropower watersheds: Rationales, practices, and potential. Water Resources and Rural Development, 4, 12-28
- Lebel, L., E. Nikitina, C. Pahl-Wostl, and C. Knieper. 2013. Institutional fit and river basin governance: A new approach using multiple composite measures. Ecology & Society 18: http://dx.doi.org/10.5751/ES-05097-180101
- Lebel, L., B. T. Sinh, N. Chinh, S. Boontaveeyuwat, and H. Kimkong. 2013. Risk communication and adaptation planning in deltas and coastal settlements of the Mekong Region. Pages 253-269 in S. Moser and M. Boykoff, editors. Successful adaptation to climate change: linking science and policy in a rapidly changing world. Routledge, New York.
- Lebel, L. 2013. Local knowledge and adaptation to climate change in natural resource-based societies of the Asia-Pacific. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change 18:1057-1076.