Publications authored externally to SEI
- Lebel, L., Wattana, S. and Talerngsri, P. 2015. Assessments of ecosystem services and human well-being in Thailand build and create demand for coproductive capacity. Ecology and Society, 20 (1). http://www.ecologyandsociety.org/vol20/iss21/art12/ES-2014-6527.pdf
- Dany, V., Bajracharya, B., Lebel, L., Regan, M. and Taplin, R. 2015. Narrowing gaps between research and policy development in climate change adaptation work in the water resources and agriculture sectors of Cambodia. Climate Policy. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14693062.2014.1003523
- Lebel, L., Lebel, P., Chitmanat, C. and Sriyasak, P. 2014. Benefit sharing from hydropower watersheds: Rationales, practices, and potential. Water Resources and Rural Development, 4, 12–e28.
- Lebel, L., Nikitina, E., Pahl-Wostl, C. and Knieperm, C. 2013. Institutional fit and river basin governance: A new approach using multiple composite measures. Ecology & Society, 18. http://dx.doi.org/10.5751/ES-05097-180101
- Lebel, L., Sinh, B. T., Chinh, N., Boontaveeyuwat, S. and Kimkong, H. 2013. Risk communication and adaptation planning in deltas and coastal settlements of the Mekong Region. Pages 253-269 in S. Moser and M. Boykoff, editors. Successful adaptation to climate change: linking science and policy in a rapidly changing world. Routledge, New York.
- Lebel, L. 2013. Local knowledge and adaptation to climate change in natural resource-based societies of the Asia-Pacific. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 18:1057–1076.