GlobeScan and The SustainAbility Institute by ERM are delighted to invite you to a webinar on 23rd June at 11am New York / 4pm London to discuss the results of The 2022 Sustainability Leaders Survey.
This year’s findings draw from more than 700 sustainability experts who once again came together from over 70 countries. Just as the pandemic begins to feel more under control, a new disruption hit the world in 2022. The war in Ukraine has been another reminder of the volatile and uncertain world we live in.
Join us to hear from global thought leaders who will share their insights on this year’s survey findings and answer your questions on the current and future state of sustainability leadership. We will also reveal which companies and NGOs are at the top of the leaderboard in advancing sustainable development, as considered by our global panel of sustainability experts.
Following an overview of the study’s findings by Perrine Bouhana, Director, GlobeScan, this webinar will feature a panel discussion and a Q&A with the following senior business leaders:
- Åsa Persson, Deputy Director and Director of Research at the Stockholm Environment Institute
- Zach Freeze, Senior Director, Strategic Initiatives and Sustainability, Walmart
- Charmian Love, Global Director of Advocacy, Natura &Co
- Thomas Murray, Executive Vice President, Environmental Defense Fund
- Aiste Brackley, Head of Research & Insights at The SustainAbility Institute by ERM
The Sustainability Leaders Survey is the largest and longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development leadership for over 25 years.
We hope you can join us!
Click below to register for the webinar.