About this webinar
In this webinar, government ministers and researchers give perspectives on the future of the European Green Deal in creating a sustainable and equitable Europe after the COVID-19 pandemic. We hear from our keynote speaker, Minister Teresa Ribera, Spain’s perspective on the Green Deal for all.This webinar co-hosted by SEI and IEEP is part of the Making Evidence Count webinar series from Think Sustainable Europe.
- 12:50 Welcome words and introduction: Robert Watt (SEI)
- 13:00 Green Deal for all from Spain’s perspective: Minister Teresa Ribera
- 13:10 Findings of the report on sustainability and equity between people, regions, countries, and generations of Europe in a post-COVID-19 era: Céline Charveriat (IEEP)
- 13:20 Remarks from Maria João Rodrigues (FEPS)
- 13: 25 Remarks from Sirpa Pietikainen (MEP, EPP)
- Q&A session between moderators and panelists
- Q&A session with the audience*
- 13:45 Findings of the report on just transition: Claudia Strambo and Aaron Atteridge (SEI)
- 13:55 Q&A session with the audience*
- 14:15 End
About the organizers
Think Sustainable Europe is a network of leading sustainability think tanks in Europe, brought together by the IEEP in 2019. Think Sustainable Europe is composed of the Institute for European Environmental Policy (IEEP), Ecologic Institute, the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI), Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) and TMG – Think Tank for Sustainability (TMG). Think Sustainable Europe is dedicated to providing policymakers across the continent with sound, science-based analysis and recommendations.