This KTH networking event, organized within the Fordonsdalen project, will feature stimulating presentations and interesting discussions around ideas on how to make future transportation more sustainable. The speakers will discuss obstacles and solutions and together identify research challenges and collaboration opportunities.
SEI Research Fellow Maria Xylia will speaking about the societal challenges of self-driving vehicles, a just transition and SEI’s scenario work to find out who is most affected by the transition undertaken in projects such as Governing a fair transition to a fossil-free welfare society and JUSTIT.
Register today to reserve your spot.
Live streaming from 9.00-12.40
9.00 – 9.05 Welcome, Platform directors Tobias Oechtering and Magnus Burman
9.05 – 10.25 Session 1: Future directions and societal challenges
- 9.05 – 9.45 Trafikverket, Olof Johansson – A Roadmap – Digitalisation of the Road Transport System and Q&A
- 9.45 – 10.10 Short talks by Region Stockholm – Gabriella Nilsson, SEI – Maria Xylia
- 10.10 – 10.25 Podiums discussion with speakers
10.25 – 10.40 Coffee break
10.40 – 11.55 Session 2: Needs and solutions
Industry short talks and podium discussion:
- Scania – Henrik Pettersson
- Ericsson – Håkan Olofsson
- Einride – Rein Jüriado
- Univrses – Jonathan Selbie
- PostNord – Ravi Kiran-Kotty
- Podium discussion with speakers
12.00 – 12.40 Session 3: Academic approaches
Presentation of KTH research centres:
- Digital Futures
- Climate Action Centre
12.40 – 13.45 Lunch – conversations – coffee break
- Thematic discussions in pre-assigned smaller groups over lunch with several speakers/representatives such as Trafikverket/Olof Johansson and others.
13.45 – 14.00 Closing remarks and summary
Register by clicking on the link below.
Click on the link below to watch the livestream on Zoom.