A virtual symposium hosted by Women & Inclusivity in Sustainable Energy Research (WISER), Smart Prosperity Institute (SPI) and Women in Renewable Energy (WIRE) will showcase female and nonbinary academics who will speak about their work on energy poverty and equitable decarbonization.
SEI US Scientist Emily Ghosh will appear in the first scheduled panel discussion on new advancements in energy modelling and data and SEI Research Associate Georgia Savvidou is coordinating the event.
Register today to reserve your spot.
Panel 1. New Developments in Energy Modelling and Data
- Lindsay Miller-Branovacki, University of Windsor
- Emily Ghosh, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Madeleine McPherson, University of Victoria
- Abi Lawal, University of California, Berkeley
- Magdalena Krol, York University
Panel 2. Urban Energy Transitions
- Sophie Van-Neste, National Institute for Scientific Research
- Laura Tozer, University of Toronto
- Neelakshi Joshi, Leibniz Institute of Ecological Urban and Regional Development
- Laura Taylor, York University
- Patricia Romero Lankao, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Panel 3. Energy Poverty: Concepts and Practice
- Sarah Sharma, University of Victoria
- Runa Das, Royal Roads University
- Mylene Riva, McGill University
- Yasmin Abraham, Empower Me/Kambo Energy Group
- Lina Brand Correa, York University.
Register by clicking on the link below.