We warmly welcome to you join us for the launch of the first version of the GAW on Tuesday 27 November 2018, taking place at Climate Finance Day / the Global Roundtable 2018 in Paris.
Please note that participants will need to first register separately for Climate Finance Day in order to access the launch event.
The pre-dinner cocktail will start at 17:45 at the Club du Palais of the Palais Brongniart, followed by a discussion around the potential of digital solutions for scaling green investments and a hands-on demonstration of the technology.
17:45 Registration & cocktail reception
18:00 Welcome remarks
- Ulrich Wehnert, Head of Section Global Policy, GIZ
The Green Assets Wallet
- Cecilia Repinski, Executive Director, Stockholm Green Digital Finance
- Panels moderated by Yannick Motz, Emerging Markets Dialogue on Finance, GIZ
Panel 1: Why we co-developed the Green Assets Wallet
- Erika Wranegård, Fund Manager, Öhman Green Bond Fund, Öhman
- Christopher Kaminker, Head of Research, Climate & Sustainable Finance, SEB
- Harald Francke Lund, Head of Second Opinion, CICERO
- Cecilia Repinski, Stockholm Green Digital Finance
Panel 2: How digital innovation can support scaling green investments
- Philippe Zaouati, CEO, Mirova
- Amine Bel Hadj Soulami, Global Head Sustainable Investments, BnP Paribas
- Jinny Yan, Managing Director, Chief China Economist, ICBC
- Jane Wilkinson, Head of Sustainable Finance, Luxembourg Stock Exchange
Live demonstration of the Green Assets Wallet, featuring SolTech
- Diana Kaliff, Project Manager, Stockholm Green Digital Finance
- August Botsford, Technical Director, ChromaWay
- Frederic Thelander, Chairman, SolTech
19:45 End notes
The event is scheduled to end in time for the gala dinner starting at 20:00.
Cecilia Repinski is the Executive Director of Stockholm Green Digital Finance and Responsible Innovation & Technology Program at the Stockholm Sustainable Finance Centre (SSFC). SSFC is an initiative aiming to have a transformative impact on sustainable finance. The Centre is a unique collaboration between SEI and the Stockholm School of Economics.