We warmly welcome to you join us for the launch of the first version of the GAW on Tuesday 27 November 2018, taking place at Climate Finance Day / the Global Roundtable 2018 in Paris.
Please note that participants will need to first register separately for Climate Finance Day in order to access the launch event.
The pre-dinner cocktail will start at 17:45 at the Club du Palais of the Palais Brongniart, followed by a discussion around the potential of digital solutions for scaling green investments and a hands-on demonstration of the technology.
17:45 Registration & cocktail reception
18:00 Welcome remarks
- Ulrich Wehnert, Head of Section Global Policy, GIZ
The Green Assets Wallet
- Cecilia Repinski, Executive Director, Stockholm Green Digital Finance
- Panels moderated by Yannick Motz, Emerging Markets Dialogue on Finance, GIZ
Panel 1: Why we co-developed the Green Assets Wallet
- Erika Wranegård, Fund Manager, Öhman Green Bond Fund, Öhman
- Christopher Kaminker, Head of Research, Climate & Sustainable Finance, SEB
- Harald Francke Lund, Head of Second Opinion, CICERO
- Cecilia Repinski, Stockholm Green Digital Finance
Panel 2: How digital innovation can support scaling green investments
- Philippe Zaouati, CEO, Mirova
- Amine Bel Hadj Soulami, Global Head Sustainable Investments, BnP Paribas
- Jinny Yan, Managing Director, Chief China Economist, ICBC
- Jane Wilkinson, Head of Sustainable Finance, Luxembourg Stock Exchange
Live demonstration of the Green Assets Wallet, featuring SolTech
- Diana Kaliff, Project Manager, Stockholm Green Digital Finance
- August Botsford, Technical Director, ChromaWay
- Frederic Thelander, Chairman, SolTech
19:45 End notes
The event is scheduled to end in time for the gala dinner starting at 20:00.
Participants will need to first register separately for Climate Finance Day in order to access the launch event.
Cecilia Repinski is the Executive Director of Stockholm Green Digital Finance and Responsible Innovation & Technology Program at the Stockholm Sustainable Finance Centre (SSFC). SSFC is an initiative aiming to have a transformative impact on sustainable finance. The Centre is a unique collaboration between SEI and the Stockholm School of Economics.