Publications authored externally to SEI
- Evans, C., Burden, A., Morrison, R., Baird, A., Callaghan, N., Chapman, P., Cumming, A., Dixon, S., Evans, J., Gauci, V., Haddaway, N. R., Heppell, K., Healey, J., Holden, J., Hughes, S., Kaduk, J., Jones, D., Matthews, R., Menichino, N., Misselbrook, T., Page, S., Peacock, M., Pullin, A., Rayment, M., Ridley, L., Robinson, I., Stanley, K., Ward, H., Archer, E., Worrall, F. (2014) Interim report on project SP1210: Lowland peatland systems in England and Wales – evaluating greenhouse gas fluxes and carbon balances. First Annual Data Report, March 2014.
- Pullin, A. S., Bangpan, M., Dalrymple, S. E., Dickson, K., Haddaway, N. R., Healey, J. R., Hauari, H., Hockley, N., Jones, J. P. G, Knight, T., Vigurs, C., Oliver, S. (2014) Assessing the Effects of Terrestrial Protected Areas on Human Well-being: A STAP Advisory Document. Global Environmental Facility, Washington D.C.
- Styles, D., Williamson, J., Jewer, A., Haddaway, N. R., Price, M. (2014) Background report on best environmental management practice for the crop and animal production sector: Preliminary findings supporting the development of an EMAS Sectoral Reference Document. EUR – Scientific and Technical Research series, Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg.
- Langer, L., Haddaway, N. R., Land, M. (2015) Losing sight in the jungle of reviews: a comment on the system behind ‘systematic reviews’. Africa Evidence Network (March 11th).
- Haddaway, N. R. (2015) The importance of meta-analysis and systematic review: How research legacy can be maximized through adequate reporting. London School of Economics (LSE) Impacts Blog (January 26th).
- Haddaway, N. R. (2015) How to Use import.io in Academic Research. Import.io Blog (January 29th).