DO3SE has been developed to estimate the risk of O3 damage to European vegetation and is capable of providing flux-modelling estimates according to UNECE LRTAP (Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution) methodologies for effects-based risk assessment. An almost identical version of DO3SE has been embedded in the EMEP photochemical model to provide estimates of total O3 deposition and O3 risk providing an opportunity to formulate effects-based O3 precursor emission reduction strategies for Europe.
This interfaced version of the model (DO3SE_INTv2.0) is provided for users to estimate total and stomatal O3 flux on a site-specific basis according to local meteorological and O3 concentration data.
October 2017 version
- Download Version 3.1.0 of the model (zipped file, 10Mbytes) – Win version
- Download Version 3.1.0 of the model (zipped file, 10Mbytes) – Mac version (requires requires Wine 2.0.2)
- Download Executable Installer (exe, 9MBytes)
- Download Manual for Version 3.1 (pdf, 2 Mbytes)
(Click right mouse button and then Save As)
Registration form (please download and return by email for future updates to the model).
- Download the earlier version of the model, V2. (Zipped file, 12 Mbytes)
- Download the earlier version of the model, V1. (Zipped file, 12 Mbytes)
The development of this interface has been made possible through funding provided by the UK Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) and through institutional support provided to the Stockholm Environment Institute from the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida).