SEI Tallinn carries out applied research, stakeholder engagement and capacity building in the Baltic Sea Region and the EU. Areas of expertise include environmental governance, policy impact assessment, nature conservation, urban biodiversity, climate adaptation, renewable energy, transport, resource efficiency, waste management, sustainable development indicators, valuation of ecosystem services, water resources management and analysis of market-based instruments.
Until 2016, SEI Tallinn used the parallel name of Estonian Institute for Sustainable Development.
Stockholm Environment Institute Tallinn Centre (SEI Tallinn)
General questions: [email protected]
Phone: +372 6 276 100
Address: Arsenal Centre, Erika 14, 10416 Tallinn, Estonia
Registry code: 90000966
SEI Tallinn Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board confirms the strategic activities of SEI Tallinn, organises the management of SEI Tallinn and supervises the performance of the Management Board.
SEI Tallinn Supervisory Board members:
- Måns Nilsson, Executive Director, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Keit Kasemets, a former Head of European Commission Representation in Estonia
- Kaja Tael, Estonia’s Special Envoy for Climate and Energy Policy
- Linnar Viik, Estonian Information Technology Scientist and Entrepreneur
- Articles of Association of the foundation SEI Tallinn (last time changed on 18 April 2022)
- SEI environmental policy