Follow the link to join the session.
For a COP27 post-match analysis, the Centre for Climate Science and Policy Research at Linköping University in collaboration with Mistra Geopolitics research programme and Stockholm Environment Institute gather a prominent panel to share insights into the COP27 negotiations.
Watch the recording
Click on the link to watch the recording.
The event will be chaired by Professor Björn-Ola Linnér, Centre for Climate Science and Policy Research, Linköping University and Programme Director for Mistra Geopolitics.
Our distinguished panel will include:
- Mattias Frumerie, Head of Delegation to UNFCCC at Swedish Ministry of Environment
- Richard Klein, Senior Research Fellow at SEI and Professor of Geography, Climate Policy and Development at Linköping University
- Emma Modéer Wiking, Global Head of International Sustainable Business CEO Office, Business Sweden
- Malaika Mikaelsson, Doctoral Researcher at the Centre for Climate Science and Policy Research, Linköping University
- Tonichi Regalado, Climate Research and Diplomacy, Manila Observatory, YOUNGO Rep. (Children and Youth constituency to United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)
Register by clicking on the link below.