The new plan – the National Energy Sector Development Plan 2030+ (ENMAK 2030+) – sets the objectives of energy supply security, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and industry competitiveness until 2030 and a long-term vision until 2050.
Several SEI Tallinn experts were involved in carrying out the background studies and in thematic working groups of the strategy process:
- Tea Nõmmann was a member of the Development Plan’s Advisory Board
- Kaja Peterson and Meelis Uustal carried out the Natura pre-assessment for the plan
- Valdur Lahtvee was the head of the WG which evaluated the implementation of the previous Development Plan 2020+
- Mari Jüssi led the transport working group and coordinated the work of the study on transport energy saving potential and scenario analyses
- Piret Kuldna updated the energy-related terms on the wiki-platform of the Development Plan 2030+.
The reports and presentations related to ENMAK 2030+ are available in Estonian: